Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm famous! (sort of, not really)

I've been going to bed early on Friday nights since my running group meets at 8:30am on Saturdays (which means I have to get up at 7:00am to eat, have enough time for my food to digest, feed the cats, get ready, etc). Last Friday, though, I stayed out a little bit later than my bed time to go to a concert with friends. We went to see Dear Companion, 2 guys from Kentucky who play bluegrass and made an album together to bring awareness about Mountain Top Removal and it's devastating effects (right up my alley, right?).

Not only was Dear Companion excellent, but the local Cincinnati "happenings" paper took a picture of a couple of my friends and me and included it on their website! You can check it out here (picture #26) - http://cincinnati.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/photogallery/dear-companion-tour/1776195/content.

No comments:

Post a Comment