Friday, April 2, 2010

Whoa, time flies

I can't believe it's already been a few weeks since my last post. I've been working on a new post, but it has lots of pictures, which are all on Nik's laptop, so it's taking me a while to get the post done. I thought that with the purchase of his iphone I would get a little more laptop time in the evenings, but somehow he manages to occupy both at the same time....

On another note, my half-marathon is 3 weeks from tomorrow, yikes! While in Seattle this past weekend (another post to come on that trip), I got in a 9.25 mile run, all on my own. Seattle is just as hilly, if not more hilly, than Cincinnati, so parts of the run were a little tough. But, it was nice to run around a lake and enjoy some new scenery. Tomorrow morning the running group is only doing 8 miles, but I'm going to plan on doing an extra 2.5 miles to get in a 10.5 mile run, my longest yet since joining the running group. I'm really enjoying being back in the running groove, but am looking forward to having the half-marathon done and being able to run on my own schedule (and 6 miles or less runs!).

No comments:

Post a Comment